mardi, mars 19, 2013

Five stones

As I mentioned earlier in my post, the first thing I made from my sewing machine is five stones. Five stones are basically five little pyramids containing rice or beans inside. To play the game, we toss a stone into the air and try to catch it before it hits the ground. At the same time, we must use the same hand to pick up a stone or more (as the game advances) that is on the floor.

I bought some lovely fabrics and spent about an hour to made about two sets. Yeah, the slowest process is hand sewing the opening after putting in the rice. I guess I am good at making these. But I am a lousy player.

 
I went obsessed and made a jar of stones. Guess how many there are in the jar. If you get it right, there is a free set of five stones for you. Start counting. . . . .

 

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

waa, you can really sew.

are there fifty stones in that jar? (KC)

sohcool a dit…

Thanks KC.I can really sew lots of five stones. There are a lot more than fifty stones in that jar. :D
For being the first to guess, I will give you a set when I come Singapore. Remind me ok?